- Do you sometimes wonder why not doing something because “it doesn’t make economic sense” just doesn’t make sense?
- Do you sometimes think that the public sector gets a battering that is at odds with your experience of excellent teachers, dedicated workers in the health service and public services that work pretty well?
- Do you wonder whether democracy really is just one chance to vote every three years?
- Does it seem odd that the needs of the economy always trumps the needs of people?
- Would you like to feel less cynical and more engaged, and to feel like a citizen rather than a customer?
If the answer to any of these questions is ‘Yes’, then Public Good is an organisation that will interest you.